Friday, January 20, 2006

Polar Bears and Persian Cats!

Well, I didn't get a chance to list the last challenge (SNOW) before the deadline, but I managed to create a new challenge piece and list it during the specified time this week as part of a 'theme week' for a group of ACEO artists that I belong to on Ebay.

Its great to see all the different ideas other artists come up with relating to the same theme - if you would like to have a look, just search Ebay for "ACEO Theme Week" or the theme title which is 'Baby its cold Outside'. LOL this was a bit of a stretch for me as its the middle of summer over here in Western Australia:)

Nevertheless, this polar bear is the piece I came up with, I'm quite happy with this guy, although it has scanned with more yellow than there really is in the original.



Click here to view on Ebay

And this one is 'Prudence' the Persian cat, who is also listed on Ebay - she ends in less than 24 hours so if you are interested click here!


I think I will hold off on starting my personal ACEO challenge until the kids start back at school in a couple of weeks, there just dosn't seem to be enough hours in the day to do everything that needs doing!

Cheers

Michelle

http://www.pencilportraits.com.au

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home