Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Today's Art: A Chestnut Foal and a Bunny rabbit.

I am just loving these Art Card's, it's true, they really are little gems! And for me at the moment they are particularly good as with my three darling children on school holidays I can still manage to complete some art as it it possible to get a couple finished on a good day!

I'm finding that they are more of a challenge than I originally anticipated - at least as far as my normal very detailed and realistic style. But the good thing about having such a tiny space to work with is that you really need to think before you act and make each pencil/paint brush mark count:)

This little bunny rabbit is 'Nibbles' ACEO #12. Prismacolor Artists pencils on matt board. This ACEO is currently for auction on Ebay, but if he dosn't sell I will put him in my Ebay Store at retail price...actually that's what I'm planning on doing with my Ebay art auctions, start them at a lower price on auction and then if they don't sell I will put them in my Ebay store at the normal retail price. LOL - unless my kids claim them first:)










This little cute chestnut foal is 'Toby', I havn't listed him on Ebay yet because I need to find my original reference as I can't remember what breed of horse he is. I am really pleased with the way this little fella turned out, unfortunately it lost some of the vibrancy in the colours when I scanned it so I will have to try a digi pic to see if that is better. 'Toby' has also been done in Prismacolor colour pencils on acid free mattboard.

I've added a few more birds and cat ACEO's and several pieces of handcrafted sterling silver and gemstone jewellery to my Ebay listings as well, so if you'd like to take a look, please click here.

Now I must run and get dinner sorted out for my hungry family!

Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home