Monday, August 27, 2007

Aspen - Shar-Pei Pet Portrait Painting


Aspen - Shar-Pei
Originally uploaded by Art By Michelle

Aspen is a beautiful Chinese Shar-Pei rescue dog. Aspen is blind due to untreated cherry eye.

Colour Pencil and acrylic on drafting film.


www.PetArtist.com.au

Subscribe to this feed Animal Art by Michelle Wrighton

Please click to return to my website and main art info blog Pet Portraits & Wildlife Art Home

To purchase a variety of wall art, greeting cards and t-shirts featuring my art and photography, Please visit my RedBubble Gallery. Purchases can be made in different currencies (USD, Euro, GBP, AUD) and shipped shipped worldwide.

A variety of wall art, gift ware and apparel featuring my artwork is available in my GiftShop at CafePress.

Technorati Tags: , , painting, , , , , , painting, , , ,,

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Michelle

I look forward to adding your details to Art Blogs 4 U when you have added a reciprocal link, but please let me know which of your two blogs you would like featured.

best wishes
Lesly

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home