Friday, August 24, 2007

Tara Cat Pet Portrait: Color Pencil on Drafting Film


Cat Pet Portrait
Originally uploaded by Art By Michelle

Original pet cat portrait of a tabby and white domestic shorthair cat, Tara completed in color pencil and acrylic on drafting film. 9"x12".

Subscribe to this feed Animal Art by Michelle Wrighton


Please click to return to my website and main art info blog Pet Portraits & Wildlife Art Home

To purchase a variety of wall art, greeting cards and t-shirts featuring my art and photography, Please visit my RedBubble Gallery. Purchases can be made in different currencies (USD, Euro, GBP, AUD) and shipped shipped worldwide.

A variety of wall art, gift ware and apparel featuring my artwork is available in my
GiftShop at CafePress.

Technorati Tags: , , painting, , , , , , painting, , , ,,

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home