Saturday, August 25, 2007

Chinese Shar-Pei Dog - Pastel Pet Portrait


Tia - Pastel Pet Portrait
Originally uploaded by Art By Michelle

Large pastel painting of Tia, black Chinese Shar-Pei dog. Yes I am cheating today, this is an artwork I completed in 2006;)

Subscribe to this feed Animal Art by Michelle Wrighton

Please click to return to my website and main art info blog Pet Portraits & Wildlife Art Home

To purchase a variety of wall art, greeting cards and t-shirts featuring my art and photography, Please visit my RedBubble Gallery. Purchases can be made in different currencies (USD, Euro, GBP, AUD) and shipped shipped worldwide.

A variety of wall art, gift ware and apparel featuring my artwork is available in my
GiftShop at CafePress.

Technorati Tags: , , painting, , , , , , pastel, , , ,

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home