Sunday, August 26, 2007

Horse Buddies - Color Pencil on Drafting Film


Horse Buddies
Originally uploaded by Art By Michelle

"I'll Scratch Yours..." Colour Pencil painting on drafting film

www.PetArtist.com.au


Subscribe to this feed Animal Art by Michelle Wrighton

Please click to return to my website and main art info blog Pet Portraits & Wildlife Art Home

To purchase a variety of wall art, greeting cards and t-shirts featuring my art and photography, Please visit my RedBubble Gallery. Purchases can be made in different currencies (USD, Euro, GBP, AUD) and shipped shipped worldwide.

A variety of wall art, gift ware and apparel featuring my artwork is available in my GiftShop at CafePress.

Technorati Tags: , , painting, , , , , , painting, , , ,,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow..wonderful paintings - i love them all - you have got very good talent. keep it up

3:22 PM  
Blogger Michelle Wrighton Artist said...

Thankyou thiru for the lovely comment!

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! Very impressive. You really do a great job.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Michelle Wrighton Artist said...

Thank you Jamie, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home