Saturday, November 19, 2005

Ginger Cat in Pastels

I needed a break from my graphite commission and decided to have a go at this ginger cat in pastels using the Art Spectrum Colourfix sanded paper I just got. I am quite pleased with the results and can see myself doing alot more pastel work on this particular paper! If anyone else uses this paper for animal portraits, I'd love to here your experiences with it.

'Ginger Megs' 9" x 12" on Light Blue Colourfix.




















Michelle

http://www.pencilportraits.com.au

2 Comments:

Blogger TeAnne said...

Hello Michelle, I love this kitty. You do have a knack with the animals. ~^..^~
TeAnne

9:50 AM  
Blogger Michelle Wrighton Artist said...

Thanks Te! I guess thats why most artist paint what they love - it makes it easier to bring them to life:)

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home